Thursday 9 September 2010

Hmm...

Hello hello!
I thought I should probably update, since I haven't in a little while, and I was looking through all the saved pictures on my old laptop while I waited for my netbook to work, and found a photo of a top I'd seen a while back which I thought might be worth uploading. I can't decide if I like it or not, there's kind of two sides to the top!

Dorothy Perkins Gingham Knot Top

I love the gingham, and I think that the knot inbetween the cleavage is super-cute, and kind of hot! But it could only really go with skinny jeans... If paired with a pair of shorts or a mini-skirt, I have a feeling that this might look more Daisy Dukes than anything, which isn't usually a good look! So, it's probably time to find a cute alternative which can be paired with skinny jeans and a skirt, or could also be thrown over a dress as a casual light jacket! And then I came across this! Now, normally I'm not too keen on Superdry, it's a very generic label, but I do totally love the colours in this shirt, the blues and greens are suited to Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter! It's a shirt to see you through all the seasons! Enjoy!

Apologies for no photo, the website was being lame and not letting me take it! BUT have a link! http://www.cult.co.uk/women/shop/shirts/details/23622/lumber-twill-shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet!

Sweet!
Such a cute cream ditsy print dress :)