Wednesday 25 August 2010

Baking Time!

So today I had nothing to do, I went into work only to discover I wasn't actually supposed to be working! SO, I looked through all the books on our family bookshelf, and found a book called Cakes and Cookies For Beginners, which we've had since I was little. I looked through it and found Gingerbread Shapes, so I decided to make up a batch!
The first batch was pretty disastrous, turns out I misread the ingreidients and put in too little butter, which meant it didn't stick together like dough should! However, as soon as my mother was on hand to help, I was away, and I now have a massive batch of about 40 small butterfly, chick, bat and pumpkin shaped cookies! So I've been feeling like kind of the domestic goddess! I felt as though I should have been dressed more appropriately for the occasion though, perhaps in a patterned tea dress, stockings, some plain black heels and a frilly white pinny, just to look ever so cute and pretty! But never mind, there's always next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet!

Sweet!
Such a cute cream ditsy print dress :)