Saturday 9 January 2010

A Wonderful Day...

Well, this has been such a good day!
The weather picked up a fair bit from being snowy and cold, so I figured it was high time for a trip into Exeter, since I haven't been for some time! So I got up bright and early and headed into Exeter for a good old fashioned look around.

Took a while for Joe, my boyfriend, to meet me, so I killed some time by looking at graphic novels in Waterstones, contemplating whether or not to buy any. I decided against it for the time being, but I will undoubtedly be picking up a couple on my trip to Birmingham next month!

So then we had a look in Topshop. Lots of Sale items casually tossed everywhere, which were tempting, but in the end I settled for some sweet yellow plastic bow earrings with a diamante middle and some gold owl earrings, setting me back a comfortable £9 out of the £80 I'd taken out for the day. Then it was straight onto The Shopper's Secret Weapon, Primark, where I managed to pick up a quilted chain bag for £6, some matching shoes for £6 and a boyfriend-fit nautical sweater for £9, adding up to a lovely £21. So only £30 gone so far, not too shabby! We had a coffee each in Costa Coffee, one of the best coffee franchises around if you ignore Starbucks, which is kind of too expensive but SO worth it. Then finally, a quick trip to New Look, where I picked up a 3/4 sleeve bodycon black and red floral print dress for £9 and a gorgeous black wait belt with a gold knot in the middle for £2. So I made my money go quite a long way, really.

I'll put up photos of my purchases ASAP :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet!

Sweet!
Such a cute cream ditsy print dress :)