Friday 8 January 2010

Beginnings :)

So I'm pretty new to this whole "blog" thing. I guess my friend Hannah inspired me to start it up, after constantly seeing updates all over Facebook and Twitter about her blogs, so I thought that maybe this was something I could have a go at.

I guess my life is pretty boring in comparison to a lot of peoples'. I guess to sum myself and my life up, my name's Ellie, I'm seventeen, I study English, Law and History, I'll listen to pretty much any genre of music and I love style. Oh, and you'd be most likely to find me curled up somewhere comfy with a book and my iPod.

My iPod is my child, I love the thing. I have a few artists I listen to a lot, which are mainly Imogen Heap, Tori Amos, The Dresden Dolls, Emilie Autumn, Amanda Palmer, Counting Crows, Horrorpopz, R.E.M and The World/Inferno Friendship Society. Liking similar music to me is always a plus.

My style is pretty varied, though I have a slight penchant for historical fashion, particular the War period and for some reason I love Victorian and Tudor fashion too. Depending on the weather, I tend to wear dresses over jeans or skirts with shirts and sweaters or cardigans. I usually prefer ballet flats to most other shoes, and I pretty much live in cardigans.

Well, that's about it for now, I have work soon, then I need sleep.
Peace and love :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet!

Sweet!
Such a cute cream ditsy print dress :)