Tuesday 16 February 2010

Birmingham Purchases!

Wow, I haven't updated this in a while...

So recently I went to Birmingham with my Mum, Aunt and Couin, which was super-awesome, but I managed to spend all my money within about two days! So this was around about £120 gone in two days, which I personally find pretty impressive! Sooo I guess it's about time to list those purchases!

- 1 black/navy blue (can't really tell) straight wool miniskirt, from Kookai
- 1 pink and white polka-dot holdall
- 1 white floral bag
- 1 pair of black and pink floral tights
- 2 pairs of black seamed stockings
- 1 Snow White natural shopper bag
- 1 navy blue ribbed cardigan
- 1 2in1 dress, black top and red and black floral skirt
- 1 pair of AWESOME beige Kimono Sash boots
- 2 sets of pearl bracelets, 1 pink, 1 cream
- 1 cream graduated pearl necklace
- 1 bronze hummingbird and pearl flower necklace
- 1 gray woolen dress with rose print
- 1 peach casual button-panel shirt
- 1 silver ribbed ring
- 2 birthday cards, Paperchase "Yip-Pea, It's Your Birthday!" and Happy Sushi "Miso Happy It's your birthday!"

So all in all, money well spent, I think!
Worth it
I'll put up photos of my new purchases whenever a camera's around and I happen to be wearing them. It's not the same when they're jut laid out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet!

Sweet!
Such a cute cream ditsy print dress :)